Camp Echo's physical address is
210 Echo Rd, Bloomingburg, NY 12721
- Take the New York State Thruway (Interstate 87) or Interstate 84 to Route 17 West.
- Traveling North on 1-87 (NYS Thruway), take Exit 16 (Harriman)
- Traveling South on 1-87 (NYS Thruway), take Exit 17 (I-84) and follow I-84 West (below)
- Traveling on I-84, take New York Exit 4W (Route 17 West)
- Continue on Route 17 West and take Exit 115, Bloomingburg. At the end of the exit ramp, make a right.
- Continue to the next intersection, Burlingham Road and take a left.
- After approximately 4.4 miles, you'll come to an intersection with a blinking light, a post office and a convenience store. Make a left onto Ski Run Road.
- Yes, we know there's a camp right there on the corner with the blinking red traffic light, but that's not
Camp Echo. Do not be deceived. Do not allow yourself to be drawn in by its old tan fence and
small lake. Continue past the Other Camp on Ski Run Road.
- About 0.4 miles up the hill, you'll come to the first intersection, Echo Road. Make a right onto Echo Road.
- As you drive up Echo Road, you'll come to a big white sign that says "Camp Echo". Drive under
it. You're here.